HOW TO BUILD A CAPSULE KITCHEN

Streamline your kitchen to simplify your life with this super easy guide to creating your dream kitchen, full of everything you love and nothing you don't. 

GET THE GUIDE

GET YOUR 21-PAGE CAPSULE KITCHEN GUIDE


WHY A CAPSULE KITCHEN?

It's highly likely that you're only using about 20% of the things in your kitchen on a daily, or even weekly, basis. The other 80% is rarely used ingredients, gadgets and pieces that you've accumulated along the way.

Transform your kitchen into a space primed with the tools and ingredients you need to reignite your passion and love for cooking.

This straightforward approach to simplifying your kitchen will help you find more joy in cooking and serving beautiful meals for family and friends. 

GET THE GUIDE

What's Inside

5 PRINCIPLES OF A CAPSULE KITCHEN

The "words to live by" to help you get started, and stay on the path to an effortless Capsule Kitchen.

SUPER SIMPLE CHECKLISTS

Follow our easy checklists to streamline every area of your kitchen, from cookware to pantry stapes to your freezer stash.

5 EASY RECIPES

Delicious recipes with minimal ingredients and tools to help you get your Capsule Kitchen cooking off to the right start. 

4 REASONS TO SIMPLIFY YOUR KITCHEN

1. HAVE MORE TIME
The more "stuff" you have to manage, the more time it takes to manage it. 

2. REDUCE WASTE
A streamlined kitchen inventory will ensure you utilize the ingredients you have before they go bad.

3. SAVE MONEY
Make delicious meals out of simple, affordable staples, and reduce waste by always having a clear grasp of what is in your pantry and your freezer.

4. FIND JOY
You'll enjoy the art of cooking more when you focus on fewer, simpler, fresher ingredients. 

WHAT KIND OF HOME CHEF ARE YOU?

Discover what sets you apart in the kitchen and find the right tools for you.

TAKE THE QUIZ